Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 24

Ooof and Owwww! Last night after leaving the garden I went for a run which was going great until I rolled my ankle in a bad way. I spent the night icing it and downing anti-inflammatories. The morning began with me on crutches, though feeling and looking better than the night before. Soon I was hobbling up to the garden to transplant more tomatoes and decided to ditch the crutches. I guess it wasn't as bad as it looked initially, just a sprain probably.



The tomatoes look content in their new environment, and hopefully if the bugs don't find them they will thrive. I planted another bed alongside the path, as well as transplanted more tomato seedlings in the greenhouse. Around 3:00PM it started to rain again, and an hour and a half later .2" had fallen. I am really liking this intermittent rain and so are the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment